Skip to main content

How I beated diabet with moringa seeds


My name is Ismael Chery, I live in Haiti. In 2016 I began to experience symptoms that were later diagnosed as type 2 diabetes. In general I consumed a lot of sweetened drinks, including a lot of coca cola per day. I did not have anyone from my family with diabetes (talking about my father and mother). So I thought I did not have a predisposition to a blood sugar problem. 


The problem reached its climax is when in an evening when I was participating in a hackathon I consumed dozens of energy drinks, I would urinate a lot and since then I felt pain in my feet, and fatigue. One day my girlfriend who is a nurse asked me to take the taste of my urine. My urine was sweet, so the next few days I went to the doctor, I had a blood sugar test and my blood sugar was 300! I was prescribed metformin that I should take every day until the end of my life. But according
to the research I have done, medicines to treat diabetes no longer have effect beyond 10 years of consumption. I was only 28 years old, not everyone advised me to take the medication. Encouraged by my family I turned to a natural treatment based on tea leaves deemed anti hypoglycemic according to Haitian traditions. Unfortunately I did not get a satisfactory result because I always urinated frequently, and at night the insomnia was long because every 3 minutes I had to wake up to urinate.I had lost a lot of weight, I slept little and my lips were often dry, I had a constant thirst I drank water repeatedly and I urinated more. 








But last July I tried the seed of moringa, plant known for many medicinal virtues. I took 10 seeds from Morinaga on an empty stomach when I woke up. I resumed at bedtime and this every day. And it was from there that I stopped urinating a lot, my urine is no longer sweet.
I tried to take sugary drinks to follow the reaction on my body, I felt nothing abnormal and my urine is salty. I have to control the sugar in my blood in the coming days to find out if it is within the normal limit which is 120. (I will let you know the result). 

I think functional medicine is better suited to chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes. Conventional medicine only cures symptoms, but the causes persist. I would advise anyone with a diabetes problem to try the Morinaga seed and see the results. The moringa seed is easy to find in rural areas especially in tropical countries. I've seen it on sale on sites like Amazon, if you do not have time to prepare it yourself you can get some packages and consume it regularly to see the effects.

Good health to all of you!

Comments